domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2014

Shawn Mendes - Segredos revelados

Como prometido pelo instagram, irei postar 5segredos do cantor que ganhou a batalha entre Shawn Mendes e Harry Styles,

Shawn Mendes

The 15-year-old Canadian singer-songwriter started his career by posting snippets of cover songs on Vine, gaining millions of viewers and fans. He is currently on the MagCon Tour with fellow Vine stars Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky (Jack and Jack), Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, and more.

Here are 10 things you may not have known about the Vine star:

1) In March, he won the “Best Cover Song” contest on RyanSeacrest.com with his cover of A Great Big World’s “Say Something.”

2) Ed Sheeran flew the Vine star to Los Angeles for dinner after watching his videos.

3) His first video on Vine singing “As Long As you Love Me” blew up overnight with 10,000 likes. 

4) He was born on August 8, 1998. 

5) He is half-Portuguese and speaks three languages. 

6) He loves food, especially Chinese food and chocolate chip muffins.

7) He’s allergic to mosquitoes.

8) The first album he ever bought was either Shania Twain or a Hannah Montana album. 

9) He would like to collaborate with Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, or Logic. 

10) Last November, he won Student of the Month at his high school with the title of the “Face of the Future.”

 - See more at: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/06/26/10-things-to-know-about-vine-star-shawn-mendes/#sthash.3I7g54iX.dpuf

Shawn Mendes Tells All: 6 Secrets About The Vine Star

From his 'Harry Potter' crush, to a childhood toy he can't part with, the Vine sensation spills some never before told fun facts.
Shawn Mendes’ self-titled debut is finally here — rejoice — but maybe even more exciting, his EP hit #1 on the iTunes charts in less than an hour.
When MTV News caught up with the Vine superstar last week, the singer could barely contain his joy over its release, explaining that it’s not like anything his fans have heard from him before.
“Lots of acoustic, sort of raw material. One of the songs we get to the bridge and then it goes super fast, it’s almost like a rap, but it’s not a rap. I’m not a rapper. But, um, very different stuff, I don’t know, I feel like some of the things are going to surprise my fans,” he said. “I’m really excited to see how they take in the music that I’m giving them. We have a little bit of a reggae feel on one of the songs, so lots of exciting stuff.”
In the spirit of surprises, we had Shawn spill some fun facts he’s never shared with any of his fans — check the video and list below!
1. Witch, Don’t Kill My Vibe
“I was in love with [Emma Watson] because I was in love with ‘Harry Potter’ and she was Hermione and I thought she was really badass.”
2. Water Weary
128949574
“There’s nothing that scares me more than, like, being in the ocean by myself.”
3. The Lion King
115530212
“I carry around this little Lion named Leo, which I’ve had for as long as I can remember.”
4. Tomato Tirade
108270754
“They’re disgusting, don’t eat them, they’re bad for you.”
5. Ball Buster
167460168
“When I was young, one of my best friends threw a ball through my garage window and I took the blame for him. And I got into huge trouble until a couple of years later when I told my dad it wasn’t me.”
6. Rocky Hockey
97771385
“The first year I started hockey I didn’t know how to skate so I got on the ice with all of the hockey players and we were doing drills where we had to go backwards in figure eights. And I could not skate, and I just kept falling on my butt and it was very embarrassing.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário